Hotel Los Nogales | Campo Church
17197
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-17197,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-7.7,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.6.2,vc_responsive

Campo Church

Iglesia de Campo - Campo (Huesca)
Category
Churches
Tags
Campo, Church
About This Project

This Latin cross ground church is devoted to Saint Mary, Our Lady of Assumption, patron saint of the village. Originally consecrated in the year 960 by Bishop Odisendo de Roda and rebuilt in 1560 with Renaissance influences.